Industrial Internet Consortium
Industrial Internet Consortium and Fira Barcelona Present Blockchain Solutions World
40+ speakers talk about how blockchain technology impacts industries and re-defines revenue models
BARCELONA – OCTOBER 23, 2019 – The Industrial Internet Consortium® (IIC™) and Fira Barcelona announced Blockchain Solutions World, which will be held from October 29 – 31, 2019 in Barcelona. Co-located with IoT Solutions World Congress, the three-day program includes more than 40 speakers and focuses on how blockchain technology impacts entire industries from energy to manufacturing to healthcare and many others.
“Blockchain Solutions World is the largest industry event of its kind in the world,” said Dr. Richard Soley, IIC Executive Director. “The program features dozens of use cases showcasing how blockchain technology impacts existing businesses and industries. You will learn from experts about how they have embraced this new technology in their industries.”
- Blockchain & AI; The Future of Healthcare
- Recalibrating IT Strategies by Accelerating AI and Blockchain
- Acting for Food: Is blockchain technology an advantage for customers?
- Blockchain Technology as a solution for Climate Crisis
- How Blockchain Technology Helped Citizens to Use and Pay Mobility Services; Real Use Case from Madrid´s Mobility Ecosystem
- Using Blockchain to create dignity for AB InBev's smallholder farmers
- Openvino; Vine to Wine to Dine: A New Paradigm
- Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Digitize Global Trade
- Own and Control Your Identity: Identity Management Using Blockchain
- Blockchain Crucial to Agricultural Realignments to feed 2050 Population
- Who Are You? What Do You Have and What Do You Know? Verify Your Claims Digitally
Key themes include:
- Evaluating core blockchain infrastructure and ecosystem building
- Privacy, identity, and security in blockchain implementations
- Building trust and transparency in manufacturing, supply chains, transport and logistics
- Making Public Health more effective
- Decentralizing energy & utilities
Registration pricing and information is available here.
About Industrial Internet Consortium
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world’s leading organization delivering transformative business value to organizations, industry, and society by accelerating adoption of a trustworthy internet of things. The Industrial Internet Consortium is a program of the Object Management Group (OMG). For more information visit www.iiconsortium.org.
Note to editors: Industrial Internet Consortium is a registered trademark of OMG. For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit https://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.