What Is the Industry Connect Service?
Launched initially as a pilot program, the Industry Connect Service is designed as a direct benefit to technology users. The Industry Connect Service assists technology users in developing and deploying projects, as well as defining requirements important to their industry. The experts within the Industrial Internet Consortium ecosystem have developed best practices, guidelines and frameworks and have applied these resources across many industries, helping technology users solve problems and digitally transform their processes securely. Companies seeking solutions can now work with our experts who apply their knowledge to solve the complex problems posed by applying IoT technologies to existing processes and developing new business models to generate new revenue streams.
We offer technology users the opportunity to leverage our ecosystem of experts regardless of the size of the project.
Benefits to Participants
- Connect to Solution Providers to Solve Your Problem
- Narrow Your Search for Solution Providers to Industry Experts
- Build Your Solutions Team
- Define Requirements and Specifications for Standardization in Your Industry
- Receive Project Manager Support Throughout Participation
- Publish Your Success Story
- Promote Your Company as a Leader in Your Industry
- A company seeking to solve a large-scale problem that will require more than one company to solve the complex problem
- A technology vendor seeking a partner or partners to complete an end-to-end IoT solution for their customer
- A company identifying the requirements for a problem or problems, seeking help and definition from IoT experts
- A company seeking to define the requirements and specifications for standardization work in an industry.
The Power of the Industrial Internet Consortium Ecosystem
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the largest IIoT consortium in the world comprising leaders in the development and adoption of IIoT and enabling technologies. At the Industrial Internet Consortium, all the experts are in one place. We provide the platform for member company growth and reaching new markets, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on projects that impact industry.
The Industrial Internet Consortium focuses on real-world solutions and emerging & advanced technologies. We provide services to assist companies in their digital transformation and submit problems and requirements to the member ecosystem to build and develop real solutions to real problems.
Annual Fee: US$25,000