Become a member and have a voice in setting the standards, best practices and processes of the Industrial Internet - help to create the future of industry.Join Now
Our testbeds are where the innovation and opportunities of the Industrial Internet can be initiated, thought through, and rigorously tested.Read More
A space for industry experts to exchange ideas, discuss Industrial IoT (IIoT) problems in need of solutions and to network. Join the conversation!READ MORE
Read about the progress made within the Industrial Internet Consortium Working and Task Groups in recent months.Read More
NEWS & UPDATES
- IOTSWC Tackles Challenges of Digital Transformation at Second Digital Summit - Press Release
- Industrial Internet Consortium Publishes Digital Twin Edition of Journal of Innovation - Press Release
- Industrial Internet Consortium Announces IOTSWC the Global Event on Key Technological Solutions and Industry Game Changer - Press Release
- Industrial Internet Consortium White Paper Describes MILS Architectural Approach to Trustworthy IIoT Systems - Press Release
- Industrial Internet Consortium White Paper Identifies Innovation Process for Digital Transformation - Press Release
- Industrial Internet Consortium White Paper Surveys IIoT Information Models and Develops Meta-model for Interoperability - Press Release
Welcome New Members!
Mandela Mining Precint, GEOOWN AB, Red Alert Labs, Turkish Employers' Association of Metal Industries, Scurid AI Tech Private Ltd., i4Score, Aina Design Corp., IoT One, The Industry Four, MonoM, Skolkovo Institute of Science & Technology, Connected Devices LLC, University Of Limerick, Advanced Manufacturing International, Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
The Industry IoT Consortium®
Our Mission Statement
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world's leading organization transforming business and society by accelerating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Our mission is to deliver transformative business value to organizations, industry and society by accelerating adoption of a trustworthy internet of things.