Can’t meet us in Turin? Sign up to find out when we are coming to a city near you.
global collaboration to accelerate the digitalization of industrial production
The IIoT World Tour brings together the cross-industry knowledge of the Industrial Internet Consortium and the manufacturing expertise of Plattform Industrie 4.0 to accelerate the digitalization of industrial production, at a rate unattainable by any single organization.
The first event of our 2017 IIoT World Tour Series will take place in Turin, Italy, where we have partnered with Comau S.p.A to showcase our ongoing collaboration and the activities of the local initiative, Piano Industria 4.0. The event will consist of morning executive keynote addresses and panel discussions, afternoon briefing sessions, an executive panel on Testbeds, Test Labs and Competence Centers, plus networking opportunities.
June 19 agenda
Dario Gallina, Presidente Unione Industriale di Torino
• Michael Jochem, Director, Innovation Cluster Connected Industry, Robert Bosch GmbH
•Nisarg Desai, Product Manager, GMO Internet Group, GlobalSign
• Erich Clauer, VP, Head of Industry Standards & Open Source, SAP SE
• Thomas Hahn, Chief Expert Software, Siemens AG, Plattform Industrie 4.0
• Domenico Squillace, President, UNINFO and Technical Relations Manager Italy & South, IBM Italy
• Dirk Slama, Director of Business Development, Bosch Software Innovations
• Prof. Pierpaolo Pontrandolfo, Politecnico di Bari
• Dr. Ulrich Löwen, Senior Principal Key Expert, Siemens AG / Labs Network Industrie 4.0
• Mark Crawford, Standards Strategist, SAP SE
• Heinrich Munz, Lead Architect Industrie 4.0, Strategic Technical Consultant, KUKA Roboter GmbH
• Franco Deregibus, Senior Innovation Advisor and Head of the Digital Innovation Hub Piemonte, Comau